Click to view U.S. Micro Forecast
• The U.S. economic expansion weathered the global shocks and remains on solid footing
• Low oil prices, rising wages, and improved job security—consumers are well positioned to power growth
• Brexit is proving to be a regional shock, so far, and may create additional tailwinds for the U.S.
• Leasing fundamentals continue to tighten across most product types and geographies, rent growth is accelerating
• Sales volume slowing to a more sustainable pace; pricing is holding up well
• Returns moving lower, but still attractive compared to other asset classes